Things you don’t say to a girl in a superhero t-shirt
- Are you serious?
- Did your boyfriend buy that for you?
- Like you even read comics.
- What, you’re one of those girls, right?
- Isn’t that a little desperate?
- Do you even know who that is?
- You’re just wearing that because you saw the movie.
- Girls like you ruin it for the rest of us.
- You’re a fan? Prove it.
- You’re just wearing that for attention.
A girl in a superhero t-shirt isn’t a target for your antagonism. A girl in a superhero t-shirt isn’t there to justify herself (or anybody else) to you. It doesn’t matter if she’s a lifetime fan, or a new reader, or just saw the movie, or only bought the shirt because it was cute. A girl in a superhero t-shirt doesn’t owe you anything.
This girl in a superhero t-shirt.